The Mommy-to be is ABOUT TO POP!
You can have so much fun with this theme! The POP theme can flow easily through decorations & food...
- Use LOTS of balloons in decorating
- Make or buy a sign that says "About To Pop" and hang it near your food table to to identify the theme in a cute way.
- Tie a tag on mini bubble sticks and give them away as party favors.
- Serve foods that have something to do with the word POP and if necessary, re-name and label foods to fit the theme.
- Popcon chicken
- Soda POP
- Mini Popsicles
- Jalapeno Poppers
- Pizza Poppers
- Cake Pops
- Marshmallow Pops (pictured above)
- Pop rocks
- Pop tarts
*** How To Make Marshmallow Pops: ***
-Stick a mini candy stick into each large marshmallow before you begin.
- Melt chocolate or candy melts in a large bowl.. Be careful not to burn the chocolate!! :)
-Dip the top half of the marshmallow into the coating, lift out and let it drip off excess.
-Turn the pop right side up top with sprinkle or decoration of your choice. You may also be interested in: