Monday, May 25, 2015

How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You

"How sweet it is to be loved by you
How sweet it is to be loved by you
I needed the shelter of someone's arms
There you were
I needed someone to understand my ups and downs
There you were
With sweet love and devotion
Deeply touching my emotion
I want to stop, and thank you baby
I want to stop, and thank you baby
Yes I do
How sweet it is to be loved by you
Feels so fine
How sweet it is to be loved by you"
-James Taylor
For the most recent Wedding Shower I gave I chose the theme "How Sweet It is to be Loved By You". The title itself made the song just SWEET enough to host a simple shower with a yummy dessert bar!
The tutorial for making a banner like these can be found here!
We served a variety of SWEETS and candy and paired them with a collection of the brides wedding colors and theme. :) These inexpensive centerpieces were made using tin cans, paint, burlap, ribbon & hot glue. We preferred the look of using multiple designs with matching colors and embellishments. Each centerpiece was unique but they were all very similar.

You may also be interested in:

IMAGE DESCRIPTION
How To Throw A Magical Harry Potter Party
IMAGE DESCRIPTION
PB & J Wedding Shower
IMAGE DESCRIPTION
35 Thoughts You Have While Watching Netflix
IMAGE DESCRIPTION
Not So Normal Things About Me

No comments:

Post a Comment